EASY TO HIT...MORE GREENS.
If you like double bogeys, these aren't for you. That's because they're so easy to hit ... you'll hit them longer, straighter and more consistent than your old irons. Playing the SUPER S Hybrid Irons guarantee you more fun with those long approach shots and tough pitches into the greens. Take it from the hybrid iron leader – these clubs will bring you happier times.
- HALF HOLLOW UNDERCUT DESIGN
- DISTANCE IRON WITH FORGIVENESS & PRECISION
- INCLUDES #1 HYBRIDS PLAYED ON TOUR
Half Hollow Construction
Longest Irons by Adams Golf
|Combined With the #1 Hybrids on Tour
The Idea SUPER S Irons can be purchased with two models of Adams Hybrids. Pair them with the Idea SUPER S Hybrids, or the Idea SUPER LS Hybrids. The SUPER S Hybrids feature a stainless steel construction with a refined crown slot and Cut-Thru sole slot to increase the CT (Characteristic Time) up to 230 for an extremely hot face and high ball speeds. The SUPER LS Hybrids feature a multi-material construction with a titanium crown and face and stainless steel sole. The addition of the crown and sole slots in the multi-material construction of the SUPER LS Hybrids produces a CT of up to 250, which is near the USGA limit of 257.
- Patented Gapping Technology blends the #1 hybrids in golf with easy to hit irons for more distance and forgiveness.
- Dual Cavity Construction to maximize ball speed and enhance forgiveness. Easier to hit for maximum distance.
- Cut-Thru VST in the sole combined with the crown slot increase the CT up to 230 creating an ultra hot face for incredible ball speed.
- Matte White Crown with Contrasting PVD Face increases apparent club size and ease of alignment of the Hybrids for increased confidence at address.
BS Tour 90 - Matrix Kuioh 85
Hybrids: Matrix Kuioh 75GRIP:
Adams Tour Elite
|Model||Loft (°)||Lie Angle (°)||Length (")||Swing Weight||Hand||Flex|
|3H||19||57||40||D1||RL||A R S X|
|4H||22||57.5||39.25||D1||RL||A R S X|
|5H||25||58||38.5||D1||RL||A R S X|
|6H||28||58.5||37.875||D1||RL||A R S X|
|Model||Loft (°)||Lie Angle (°)||Length (")||Steel SW||Graph SW||Hand||Flex|
|3||19||57||40||D1||D0||R L||A R S X|
|4||22||57||39.25||D1||D0||R L||A R S X|
|5||25||60.75||38.5||D3||D0||R L||A R S X|
|6||28||61.5||37.875||D3||D0||R L||A R S X|
|7||31||62||37.25||D3||D0||R L||A R S X|
|8||35||62.75||36.625||D3||D0||R L||A R S X|
|9||39||63.25||36||D3||D0||R L||A R S X|
|PW||44||63.5||35.75||D3||D2||R L||A R S X|
|GW||49||63.25||35.5||D3||D2||R L||A R S X|
|SW||54||63.5||35.25||D4||D3||R L||A R S X|
|LW||59||63.25||35.25||D4||D3||R L||A R S X|
Note: This is for your reference only and does not denote the content of the product.