If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original and unused condition (including all original packaging and tags) within 30 days for a full refund, minus shipping costs. We will credit the refund back to your original method of payment unless otherwise noted.
You can also make a request to receive your refund in the form of store credit. Be sure to specify the refund method in the Return Form.
If you have received the merchandise in a damaged condition or received an incorrect item, please save all shipping materials and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for assistance. We will then issue you a return label to begin the exchange process.
Do not ship the package back to us without any authorization in advance. We will not be able to reimburse the shipping cost incurred in such a circumstance.
Please return the corresponding item(s) as soon as possible by following the procedure below.
The return shipping cost back to our warehouse will be covered by us only if the return is regarding a wrong or damaged item received. Shipping cost for replacements will be free of charge only for orders delivered to domestic US addresses.
Go to Top
Go to Top
- Pack your merchandise securely within each item's original box.
- Complete the Return Form. It can be found on the first page of your invoice.
- The return form is available for download by clicking here.
- Return the package via UPS or an insured parcel post to:
21137 Commerce Pointe Dr.
Walnut, CA 91789
- Check your e-mail inbox for updates. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
- Please allow for 5~10 business days for inspection, handling, and processing.
- Refund Credit authorization may take an additional 3~5 business days until credited funds may appear back on your statement balance.