The JPX-825 Fairway Woods are a new range of high tech woods that offer the ultimate in playability and forgiveness in a balanced performance package. The square face angle paired with finely tuned internal weighting result in a wood that not only looks easy to hit, but delivers a high, straight, penetrating ball flight.
By pairing an exotic “L” Shaped Maraging Multi-thickness Face Design with a think crown and thick soled Stainless Steel body, the JPX-850 fairways deliver maximum ball speeds across the entire face to deliver consistent distance, while remaining extremely easy to launch and control. Additionally, the woods feature a newly designed Speed Bevel sole for improved turf interaction, regardless of the conditions. All of this is further enhanced through Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology™ (HIT), which ensures a powerful and solid sound at impact.
- Multi-thickness Hot Metal Face Design for maximum ball speeds and explosive distance.
- Ultimate Dynamic Stability (U.D.S.) internal weighting for high launch and lower spin.
- Large footprint and deeper face provide maximum forgiveness.
- Speed Bevel Sole Design for ideal turf interaction.
- Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology™ (HIT) tuned for a solid, powerful sound at impact.
Fujikura™ Orochi Blue Eye 65
Exclusive MIZUNO / Golf Pride® M-31 58 Round
|Club||LH||Loft °||Lie °||Swing||Face Angle||Length "|
Note: This is for your reference and does not denote the content of the product.