TaylorMade R11 TP Fairway Wood (No H/C)
More Adjustability. More Distance.
The larger size, lighter weight and draw bias that's engineered into each R11 Ti fairway woods are ideal for players seeking more distance, forgiveness and easier launch.
- Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT).
- Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP).
- 35 percent less contact area than R9 Fairway wood for less turf resistance at impact.
- Promotes up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and ±1,000 RPM backspin change.
- New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance.
- Deeper face and deeper CG for more penetrating flight.
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
- With Flight Control Technology (FCT), you can increase or decrease the launch angle of the R11 driver by 1º.
- Eight different FCT positions allow you to increase or decrease loft in .5º increments.
- With every FCT adjustment also comes a change in face angle, as well as spin rate.
- With the Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP), you can open or close the face angle of the R11 driver by 2º.
- After the loft or launch angle of the driver is set with Flight Control Technology, you can tweak the look of the driver at address by rotating the Adjustable Sole Plate.
- With ASP, you can independently tune face angle without changing loft.
TaylorMade 360 - 55g.
Fujikura® F3 ® 70 - X, S, R.